What’s HOT about sleep teaching and what’s NOT ?
- It is not so easy. It requires commitment, tears (your own too!) and takes time. But c’mon – doesn’t this describe your relationship with your partner? See, you got this!
- It can get derailed by a common cold! When did a cold ever break you down? NEVER. But a darn illness WILL get in the way once, twice and perhaps many times throughout your sleep teaching (and re-teaching journey).
- You WILL HAVE people telling you that you are doing it the wrong way. Tell them to come over for a night and fix it.
- You WILL have to RETEACH IT. As per #2, perhaps several times.
- You get more sleep. Therefore, you have more energy and ultimately are nicer to be around.
- There are plenty of resources out there to help you along the way. Keep it simple. Call me, I’ll help you! [plug, plug, plug!]
- You get more time to get things done in the evening (since you are not rocking a baby!)
- You may just make more time for your partner…which is why this list is about what’s HOT!!!
- Did I mention you get more sleep?!? 🙂 (forget #4, SLEEP!)
Contact us today for a free 15 minute consultation and to get back to sleep!